Stay Home, Wash Your Hand, and Be Safe…
To get through this pandemic, we need to stand together to fight against the virus, be kind and caring, and continue doing our part to keep each other safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued patience and support as we all work through this unprecedented situation together.
Follow five steps to wash your hands the right way:
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water(warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under you nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.